Sunday 26 June 2011

Mandy Random

Did you know that if you eat bananas, mosquitoes will find you more attractive?

Also, did you know that dandelion seeds can float through the air in such vast numbers, it looks like it's snowing?

Interesting, no?

I think so.


It rained last night. Hugely fat tears from the sky, lit by pink lightning bolts. I stood outside in it, in my sideyard, because I stayed awake too late and had nothing better to do. It rained and rained and rained. And the air was electric with pink lights. Awesome.

Sometimes, you will play lonely games too, games you can't win because you'll play against you.

I am convinced that Dr.Suess is smarter than Albert Einstein or any of those dudes in the Mensa Society. Smarter, more thoughtful, and more apt to give good advice. Plus, he's so much easier to relate to than your average "genius".

It continues to amaze me where my mind goes. And even more so, which, of all my thoughts, I allow to come outside my head and out of my mouth or through my typing fingers.

Randomly, I no longer find Bam Margera attractive. For the first two Jackass films, he was the "hot" guy. Because he has sexy tattoos, pretty eyes, and a fantastic ass. Now I just find him disgusting, since, in the third one, he sticks a cigarette into his mouth that had been in a place I can't bring myself to say. Also, he now has a beard. Fail!

Did you know, that all the while I typed about Bam, I was really thinking about something else entirely? It's true. I have mad skills like that.

Did you know that pink roses turn purple when they die?

And fyi...there is no such thing as a zebracorn because unicorns are not real and therefore cannot mate with zebras to create such a hybrid creature. Just sayin.

Anyway. I was in Plum Coulee on Thursday. Population 800.
Also anyway, I'm going home in six minutes. Not that anybody cares about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment