Saturday 11 June 2011

While I'm At It

And still bored at work...here are my favorite movies...haha

The Notebook -
What woman does not loveeeee this movie?

The Green Mile -
Makes me cry every time.

Forrest Gump-
I've seen it so many times I could give you the entire dialogue.

Gone with the Wind -
<3

Saw: Parts 1-3-
I like them all, but the first three make the most sense. (And have Donnie Whalberg in them)

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Original, the Remake, and The Beginning -
Scary and awesome.

E.T. -
!!!!!!!!!

Star Wars -
How geeky is this?

Halloween -
The original. Pfft Rob Zombie.

The Hangover, 1 & 2
I think I liked the second one better...but maybe that's because of the company I had...

Superbad -
lol

White Oleander -
Cool movie most people have never heard of.

American History X -
Sigh.

Friday the 13th, Parts 1-3-
My 1st horror love

The Strangers -
Scared the pants off of me, almost.

Philadelphia -
Tom Hanks, fantastic acting, great story.

Slither -
Dumbest movie ever. But it was funny in parts and the company was good.

A Nightmare on Elm Street -
The first to give me nightmares.

It's a Wonderful Life -
It is, eh?

Home Alone -
I watch it every Christmas. After It's A Wonderful Life.

The Stand -
Awesome for a TV movie, but not as good as the book

What Lies Beneath -
Who knew Harrison Ford could be evil?

Indiana Jones -
The Temple of Doom...muahaha

Napoleon Dynamite -
"Your mother goes to college."
"We talk on line for about 2 hours a day now, so yeah, you can say it's getting pretty serious."
"Ever take it on any SWEET jumps?"
Ha.

The Hills Have Eyes -
This movie freaks me the f*ck out.

The Last House on the Left
Both the original and the remake are fantasticly frightening.

The Lovely Bones -
I liked the movie better than the book, for a change...thanks to Mark Whalberg ;)

Red -
Bruce Willis kicks everyone's ass.

One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest -
I hate the ending.

As Good as it Gets -
Jack Nicholson is a ruler of men.

Troy -
<3

30 Days of Night-
Don't bother with the sequal.

The Lord of the Rings (parts 1, 2, and 3)

The Perfect Storm


The Shawshank Redemption


UP!
Yes, I love Pixar films.

Shrek
Yes, yes, I love Shrek. And Donkey. And Puss

Pulp Fiction

What is flashback and what is not? Cool movie.

Harry Potter -
All of them. Seems like I might just be a complete nerd.

An Officer & A Gentleman -
:)

Sling Blade -
Awesome with a capital Red A

I really am a complete nerd, for real. And I just found myself thinking again of World of Warcraft and R2D2.
Not to mention the two monstrous lists I made. Guh.

No comments:

Post a Comment